Friday, November 2, 2007

100 Things continued...

28. My favorite color is yellow, or sometimes blue.
29. I don’t like purple
30. I think it’s wrong to have a pink or purple car
31. I’d like to have a Honda Pilot, I think
32. When I was a young teen I was staying with my cousin Nancy while my parents were out of town and we stole my parents’ car and drove it around.
33. I have no clue what we were thinking
34. I was not a rebellious or risk taking child
35. But, apparently, I wasn’t too bright
36. I love Mexican and Italian and Chinese food
37. I would like to visit Greece because I think I would really enjoy their food
38. I’ve been called Scrooge
39. It’s not that I don’t like Christmas, it’s that I feel like we have too much and we don’t always appreciate what we have, much less what we receive
40. I really, really liked it when Julie & Jay gave us gifts from Samaritan’s Purse
41. I love it when our family is all together
42. I get compliments on our family a lot and it makes me so proud of you guys
43. My 3 married children all married Christians
44. Their spouses add a lot to our family
45. I love the fact that they love my children and are great parents to my grandchildren
46. The last book I read was “Living Better Across the Border” about retiring in Mexico
47. I want to go to Mexico and see all the places they talked about
48. But I don’t want to retire in Mexico
49. Katy, Trina, EA, Miles, Grace & I are going to a play, “Beauty & the Beast” tomorrow
50. I’ve never seen or read “Beauty & the Beast”

1 comment:

CM said...

Mother, you REBEL stealin Granny and Grandad's car. I can't believe it!

Yay, 50 down, only 50 more to go!